Mom's Great Grean Beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 cube beef bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
How to make it
- Drain the green beans, reserving 1/2 of the liquid. Dissolve the bouillon cube in the reserved liquid.
- Place green beans and liquid in a saucepan. Add Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, butter or margarine and garlic pepper seasoning to taste. Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Remove to serving bowl leaving beans sitting in their liquid. Use a slotted spoon to serve.