Sugar Cookies - CelebrationFrom Mimi0E 2 years ago
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup of dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or almond extract) shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter & sugar together, add eggs and vanilla. Whip until light and fluffy (3-4 minutes). Mix in sour cream, stir dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture. Chill dough for several hours or overnight. Roll out dough to about 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with cookie cutters and place onto non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-14 minutes (depending on the size of the cookie).
The CookMimi0E Rancho San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!