Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of Almond Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Spreadable seedless fruit, I used raspberry
- optional powdered sugar
How to make it
- Combine everything except the spreadable fruit.
- Blend well with electric beater till a dough forms.
- Form dough into walnut size balls, you should get at least 12 balls
- Use your finger to form a center indentation in dough to hold the filling
- Place cookies on a greased cookie sheet a few inches apart
- Fill center with some of the fruit ( about 1/2 tsp fruit for each cookie )
- Bake in a preheated 325F oven about 15 minutes or set and browned
- Let cool on cookie sheet a few minutes before carefully removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Cookies will harden as they cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired