Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Time 10-11 minutes
- Serves 30
- 2 1/4 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks of un-salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 3/4 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 to 2 cups of choclate chips
- 1 cup of walnuts or pecans or both
How to make it
- 1) Combine whole wheat flour , soda, salt in a small bowl. Mix together.
- 2) Beat butter, sugar, together then add vanilla and Eggs one at a time until well mixed. Add flour mixture until well blended, and chocolate chips and nuts.
- 3) Spoon onto a pam sprayed baking sheet. Bake until golden brown. 10 to 11 minutes.