- 1 lbs. chicken(cut to medium size pieces)
- 6-8 tsp oil
- 1 onion(finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 10-14 green chillies(uncut)
- 5 tsp green chilli sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp curd
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- cilantro for garnishing
How to make it
- Marinate chicken with curd, turmeric, lemon juice, salt and refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, fry till golden. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add marinated chicken and fry for 15 minutes.Add green chillies and heat for 2 minutes.
- Add chilli sauce and fry till chicken has completely cooked. Add salt if needed.
- Add vinegar and fry for a minute.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.