A Different Kind Of Applecake
- 100 g butter
- 2/3 dl sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 dl flour
- 5 dl sour cream
- 2 dl double cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 dl sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 3 apples
How to make it
- Mix butter and sugar. Add the egg and flour and quickly work into a dough. Press the dough into a baking-tin with a detachable brim.
- Mix all the ingredients except, the apples and the cinnamon, into a smooth mixture. pour the mixture into the baking-tin.
- Peel the apples and cut thin slices. Put the slices onto the filling. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour in 175-200 degrees C.
- At the end of the baking, if the cake is getting a bit dark, cover it with foil or oven paper.
- Let the applecake cool down and then place in the refrigerator for about 1 hours before serving, to allow the applecake to set.