Spinach And Herb Veggie Dip
- Time <30 min
- Serves ~2 cups
- 8oz sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4oz mayonnaise
- 4oz cream cheese
- couple dashes of hot sauce
- 1T Dijon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 heaping T chives, chopped
- 1 heaping T fresh dill, minced or 2t dried dill weed
- 1 scant T fresh parsley, minced or 1t dried
- 3 cups loosely packed spinach leaves
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper
How to make it
- Mince spinach leaves finely(a quick whirl in the food processor works great!)
- Whip together sour cream, mayo and cream cheese until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, as needed.
- Refrigerate at least a couple hours.