Macadamia Nut White Chocolate Cookies
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 20
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 7 ounces macadamia nuts chopped
How to make it
- Beat butter until fluffy then gradually add sugars beating well.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to butter mixture.
- Gently stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.