Chunky Cucumber Dip
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ,mayo
- 2 tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs. lemon juice....fresh lemon if you can.
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- garlic to taste
How to make it
- cut cuke in half ,grate 1/2 and cut up the other half.
- place in a bowl and let set for awhile.
- in second bowl or blender, beat all but cucumber until smooth
- you can use as much minced garlic as you want.. i use 2 cloves..
- drain cucumber and stir in everything else.
- put in fridge for 1 hr.
- it's good with raw vegetables or pita bread or crackers or chips..