Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Serves 8
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-¼ tsp pepper
- 1 pkg (1 1/2 Lb. Size) shredded hash browns
- 2-½ cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2-½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, half-and-half cream, salt and pepper. Stir in potatoes, chicken, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered for 1-1/4 hours or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese before serving.