Layered Any Holiday Bars
- 275g (just over 1/2 box) Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- pinch ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup prepared cranberry sauce
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9" square pan with parchment.
- Mix cookie crumbs, butter, orange juice and cocoa in a small bowl until well combined. Press into the bottom of the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg whites and sugar until combined.
- Add the tapioca starch, ginger and baking powder, mixing until lumps are gone.
- Stir in the orange juice, vanilla and orange zest.
- Pour over the baked crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the orange layer.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Refrigerate to set before serving.