- 3-1/3 Cups flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup Crisco Oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 Cup water
- 2 Cups (1 15oz can) Pumpkin
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
- Make a well & add the oil, stirring while pouring.
- In a small bowl mix the water & eggs, then add to the large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin & stir until smooth.
- Pour into desired size loaf pans that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes to 1 hour, depends on the size of the loaves and oven or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- (I will use 6 small pans, and they usually bakes for 30 minutes)