March Madness Snack Supreme
- 1 bag of the finest quality plain sturdy potato chips
- 1/2 half to 3/4 cup of warmed barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray, chipotle style is very good)
- 1/8 cup of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of good quality blue cheese crumbles
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix barbecue sauce with hot sauce, put in squeeze bottle.
- Spread potato chips over a sheet pan and heat 10 minutes max.
- Heated but not burnt is the goal here.
- Put 1/3 of the chips in deep bowl.
- Drizzle with 1/3 barbecue/hot sauce combo. Use a squeeze bottle for a drizzle not a blob of sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the blue cheese crumbles, finely crumbled.
- Repeat two times.
- EAT. Serve with lots of paper napkins and a nice cold beer.