Blue Cheese 1000 Island Dressing
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- dash of pepper
- 4-6 ounces glue, I mean, Blue cheese
How to make it
- In a blender, add all ingredients except blue cheese.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- add 4-6 ounces of crumbled blue cheese.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow all of the flavors to meld together.