Vegan Antioxidant Truffles
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup icing (powdered) sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Amaretto or Frangelico (optional, use 2 tsp vanilla in water if not alcohol)
How to make it
- Pulse cookies and almonds in a food processor until fine.
- Add to icing sugar and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
- Blend in melted chocolate, pumpkin and liqueur.
- Let stand 10 minutes to firm up.
- Shape mixture into 1" balls, place on a wax paper lined platter and refrigerate until firm.