Chicken & Dumplings
- Time 2 hours
- Serves 10 - 15
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4/ tsp White pepper
- 3 Chicken Bouillon cubes
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 cans Buttermilk biscuits
- 14 boneless chicken thighs
How to make it
- Add chicken to a large pot, add water to cover chicken.
- Bring to a boil and cook until chicken is done, chicken should be able to be pulled apart with forks.
- Remove chicken from water, set aside to cool.
- Remove fat from water.
- Add Cream of chicken soup and all spices to water, bring to a slow boil.
- Add Butter.
- Pull chicken apart with forks or hands into large bite sized pieces.
- Use Knife or pizza cutter to cut biscuits into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Add 1 can of the cut up biscuits to the water mixture stirring slowly so they don't stick together.
- Add the chicken to the pot.
- Add the last can of biscuits (cut up), again do this slow.
- Cover pan and let simmer for 20 to 30 mins.