Party Size No Cook Spinach Dip
- 1, 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1, 8 oz Parmesan cheese
- 1, 12 oz marinated artichoke drained and chopped
- 1, 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 lg "sweet" onion finely chopped
- 4 lg cloves of garlic minced
- 1, 16 oz container dairy based prepared spinach dip
- 1 pkg dry vegetable soup mix ( Ex: Knorr brand )
- 1, 10 oz pkg frozen spinach thawed , drained well and chopped
How to make it
- Finely chop the onions and garlic , remove and chop artichokes
- Food processor is easy and quick but hand chopping okay too.
- Blend in the mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, chopped artichokes, onions and garlic and prepared dairy based spinach dip
- If desired omit the already prepared dip and blend in the dry soup mix with the chopped drained spinach
- Mix all well
- Pack into containers and let mellow overnight for best flavor, although it tastes yummy without resting.
- Then use as desired
- Note: this easily can make 3, 16 oz containers of dip
- Serve as desired with chips, crackers vegetable crudites etc.