Pork Or Chicken Stir-fried With Fresh Ginger
- Time 20-30 minutes
- Serves 23
- 300 grams sliced pork loin (or chicken breast)
- 2 onion
- 1/2 cup shredded young ginger
- 6 - 7 ear mushrooms
- 1 tomato
- 3 spring shallots
- 1 red spur chilli
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp sugar ( better if you have brown sugar)
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup oil cooking
How to make it
- Peel the skin from the onion and cut into slices about 1/4 centimeter thick.
- Cut the basal portion from the ear mushrooms, wash, soak in warm water until softened and the chop coarsely.
- Wash the spur chillies and slice diagonally. Wash the tomato, cut into one- centimeter-thick slices and remove the seeds
- Wash the spring shallots and cook them into short sections
- Heat the oil into a wok. When hot, put in the onions and then the pork and stir-fry.
- Add the mushrooms, the ginger and the chillies and season with the fish sauce, sugar and then, add the spring shallots and tomato; stir everything, dip into a plate and serve with rice