Lavender CookiesFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a med. bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla, and lavender: mix well.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and add to the lavender mixture.
- Stir until will blended.
- Drop by teaspoons onto an un-greased cookie sheet and bake eight to 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
- Let cookies cool.
- Blessed Be.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!