Ground Beef Casserole
- Time 140 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 (15 oz.) can of tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 lb of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 oz) package of angel hair pasta, cooked, this is an estimated size bag- the orginal recipe called for 1 small bag.
- 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce
- 1/4 c. of chopped onions
- 1/4 c. of chopped bell peppers
- 1/4 c. of chopped celery
- 1 (8 oz) can of mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. of brown sugar or sweet pickle juice
- 2 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
How to make it
- First you want to brown meat in large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Then you can add in the onions, pepper and celery and simmer for approx. 15 minutes.
- Next add in the tomatoes and tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar and Worchestershire Sauce.
- Finally add the salt and pepper to taste.
- This will need to cook in a skillet for 1 hour.
- Now you want to place the cooked pasta in bottom of large casserole dish.
- Then follow by spooning the mushroom soup over pasta.
- Then pour sauce over the soup and top with cheese.
- Bake in 350 F. for 30-35 min.
- oven for 30-45 minutes