TzatzikiFrom DetroitTokyo 1 year ago
- 2 small seedless cucumbers (Persian), grated with extra moisture squeezed out by wrapping in paper towel shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, grated shopping list
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 0%) shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 tbsp oregano, roughly chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shredded cukes, garlic, onion, yogurt, lemon juice & zest in a non-reactive bowl. Mix to combine. Season with salt & pepper, mix to incorporate. Taste for seasoning. Add oregano if using.
- May be refrigerator 2-3 days. Stir before serving.
- (Yields 1.5 cups.)
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!