Langostino Cocktail Salad In Cucumber Cups
- Time 10 min +chill
- Serves 6-8
- 8 oz. cooked langostino tails, thawed (I got mine in Trader Joe's freezer section)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- sea salt, to taste
- Sriracha, to taste
- toasted sesame oil, to taste
- 1 large seedless cucumber, ends trimmed slightly for flat surfaces
How to make it
- Finely chop langostino tails [Photo25160]. Place in non-reactive mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, lemon juice, and Worcestershire [Photo25161]. Mix well to incorporate. Season to taste with sea salt, Sriracha and sesame oil. Mix well once more and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut cucumber into about 2 inch pieces. Scoop out middle with a melon baller, careful not to go through the bottom. Place pieces scooped side down onto a paper towel.
- Stir langostino salad before assembling cups. Divide salad equally among cucumber cups.