- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small or medium onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (15 oz) hormel chili no beans
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 to 8 medium potatoes
- vegetable oil
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef, onion and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.Add chili no beans, chili seasoning mix, chili powder and garlic powder.Mix well.
- Peel and wash the potatoes.Cut them like frensh frys.Add vegetable oil to the line of a deep fryer.Make sure that the oil is hot.Add the frys.Fry for 15 to 20 minutes.