Green Tomato Brownie Balls
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 20
- 6 Green Tomato Brownie Muffins
- 3 tbsp Chickpea Almond Frosting
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- cocoa, icing sugar or melted chocolate, to coat
How to make it
- Crumble muffins into a bowl and add the frosting and almond milk.
- Mix well with a spatula or fork until a doughy mass forms (add more almond milk as necessary).
- Roll into small balls and roll in cocoa or icing sugar for immediate (same day) enjoyment.
- Alternatively, refrigerate until cold, then dip in melted bittersweet chocolate for longer storage.