Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
- Time 15min prep,25min coo
- Serves 12
- 1 cup brown rice flour (may use any light fine-milled flour)
- 1 cup course ground yellow cornmeal
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups mashed/pureed sweet potatoes (about 1 pound or 16 oz. can)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk/non-dairy beverage
- 3 tbsp oil (I used sunflower)
- cooking spray
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare muffin tins with liners or cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet and mix well to incorporate.
- Divide batter among muffin tins. Bake for about 25 minutes, use toothpick test.
- These are divine with honey butter!