Jetts Broc-a-roni And CheeseFrom jett2whit 2 years ago
- 3 Cups uncooked whole wheat macaroni pasta (boiled, cooked until done. Drain and rinse. shopping list
- 1 stick butter (1/2 Cup) shopping list
- 1 Can Campbells Cream of broccoli or broccoli Cheddar Soup (10.5 oz) shopping list
- 1 Can evaporated milk (14 oz.) shopping list
- 2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese (Shredded) shopping list
- 4 eggs mixed well shopping list
- 13 X 9 inch pan shopping list
How to make it
- Place cooked macaroni pasta in a large bowl
- Add butter, the can of soup, eggs and milk.
- Stir in the cheese, incorporating all ingredients.
- Top with dots of butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes or until done.
- *You can also add fresh chopped broccoli to the mix for added nutritional benefits.
- ~Love never fails