Jetts Broc-a-roni And Cheese
- 3 Cups uncooked whole wheat macaroni pasta (boiled, cooked until done. Drain and rinse.
- 1 stick butter (1/2 Cup)
- 1 Can Campbells Cream of Broccoli or Broccoli Cheddar Soup (10.5 oz)
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk (14 oz.)
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 4 eggs mixed well
- 13 X 9 inch pan
How to make it
- Place cooked macaroni pasta in a large bowl
- Add butter, the can of soup, eggs and milk.
- Stir in the cheese, incorporating all ingredients.
- Top with dots of butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes or until done.
- *You can also add fresh chopped broccoli to the mix for added nutritional benefits.
- ~Love never fails