Peach Cobbler ("Jax Beer" Pad Recipe)
- Time 45 - 60 minutes
- Serves Serves 4 XL - 9 R
- 1 stick - Oleo (1/4 pound of butter)
- pinch - o' salt
- 1 teaspoon - baking POWDER
- 1 cup - flour
- 1 cup - sugar
- 2/3 cup - milk
- 14 - 16 ounce can Hunts Sliced Peaches (drained)
How to make it
- [section]is there anything in the oven already? section[/section]
- Melt 0.25 pounds (114 grams) in 9" Deep Square Cassarole Dish or 9" cake pan when you:
- Preheat oven to 325 F (162.8 C)
- [section]don't seem like enough milk section[/section]
- Mix salt, baking POWDER, flour, sugar, and milk:
- STIR 'til blended
- ADD to melted butter in dish
- TOP with drained peaches.
- [section]"Waiting is the hardest part" section[/section]
- Dough will rise over the peaches when cooked at 325 F (162.8 C).
- Done when knife comes out of the middle dryish.
- [section]credits section[/section]
- Thanks to Maurene in 1970, and now.
- Bonnie and Ma for consultation and distro efforts.
- you for your interest. boy howdy!