Oats Crusted Fried Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs(my favorite)or breast
- 3 tbsp onions
- 2 tbsp scallions
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
How to make it
- season the chicken using all the ingredients except for eggs oil flour and oats.
- be sure to leave a little pepper and salt.
- mix remaining pepper and salt with oats and flour.
- whisk eggs together in a separate bowl.
- dip chicken in egg mixture and then in oats mixture.
- deep fry or fry over low heat to cook thoroughly.
- drain on paper towel. serve hot.