Cinnamon Baking Chips
- Time 40 minutes
- Serves 24
- 1 tbsp vegetable shortening (you can use coconut oil, I'm allergic)
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 225F and line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone
- Combine all the ingredients with a fork (or your hands!) until well-blended.
- Pat into a thin layer on the sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, then crumble gently (or cut into bits with a sharp knife / pizza wheel).