Health Wonder Fusion Breakfast
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- 200ml water
- A pinch of garlic powder
- A pinch of onion powder
- 1/8 low sodium vegetables or chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp "Salsa for the health makes the body great"(from my previous post)
- 1 tbsp "Dried Tuna Flakes" (from my previous post)
- Squeezed lemon (optional)
How to make it
- Pour water into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add water, oats, bouillon, garlic, ginger and onion to the bowl. Microwave the mixture on high for about 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave the oats for another 30 seconds or until they reach the thickness level you desire.
- Serve with top of a spoonful salsa and dried tuna flake, drizzle with the juice from salsa.
- Add squeeze lemon if desired