Adobong Kangkong (water Spinach In Adobo)
- Time 5-10 mins
- Serves 2-3
- 1 bunch water spinach, separate the leaves from the stalks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- 1. Heat your pan with the olive oil.
- 2. Saute the garlic until brown.
- 3. Pour in the soy sauce, vinegar and water and let it boil.
- 4. Add in the stalks and cook for no more than 3 minutes.
- 5. You may add in salt and pepper.
- 6. Add in the leaves portion by portion for not more than 30 seconds.
- 7. Turn off heat. Top with toasted garlic as desired.