Easy Coconut Cheesecake Pie
- Time 10 min prep, 4 hrs t
- Serves 6-8
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 C cold milk, whole or 2%
- 1 3 oz package cheesecake- flavored instant pudding
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 oz sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 9" graham cracker crust
- 2 palmfuls sweetened shredded coconut for toasting
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese and cold milk on low until well blended
- Add pudding and condensed milk-beat on low until smooth
- Gently stir in palmfuls of coconut
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate immediately at least 4 hours
- In heavy pan, on very low heat, toast palmfuls of coconut
- NOTE: This will take a while to toast, but once it gets going will burn quickly. Stir coconut often & watch closely.
- Just before serving, sprinkle toasted coconut atop pie as an attractive and yummy garnish.