Chewy Chocolate - Nut Candies
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 24
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- 1 tbsp chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 1/2 tbsp Nutella
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- Add 1/4 cup crushed rice krispies cereal to the freshly melted dough mixture and knead in for "crispy" candy
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the candy corn, frosting, Nutella and peanut butter.
- Microwave until everything is melted together, about 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir in the butter until smooth.
- Press into chocolate / candy moulds or a 9" square pan.
- If in the square pan, let sit 2 minutes then score with a bench scraper or sharp knife. Let cool completely.
- If desired, coat in chocolate after they have set completely.