- Time 20-25 minutes includ
- Serves 36 squares
- 1 box Ritz crackers - crushed
- 1 can Eagle brand milk (the thick kind)
- 1/3 of a bag of Skor taffy bits (you'll need the whole bag)
- Duncan Hines cream cheese icing to ice bars when cool
How to make it
- Mix the top three ingredients together and pour into a greased 9"x13" pan. (or you can use parchment paper/aluminum foil, that will help you take it out of the pan)
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 - 15 minutes, watch it doesn't brown too much. Let cool completely.
- When it is cool, ice with Duncan Hines cream cheese icing and sprinkle with remaining Skor bits. It also freezes well so you can make it up ahead of time. Enjoy.