- Boil one whole chicken with the spices you like. Save the broth)
- 1 onion
- 1 bellpepper
- 3 stalks celery
- make 1 recipe of cornbread
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 raw eggs whisked
- Poultry seasoning to taste
How to make it
- Chop onion, bell pepper, and celery, cover with water and cook until tender.
- Crumble corn bread in big bowl.
- Pour 3 cups of chicken broth over corn bread
- Add cream of chicken soup.
- Add bell pepper mixture to taste.
- Add salt and pepper
- Add poultry seasoning and mix all.
- Pull chicken off bone, cut in small pieces and add to mixture.
- Put all in casserole or baking dish and bake on 350 for about 40 minutes until not too soupy and not too dry.