Delectable Raw Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 medium avocado (not gross - ripe and at peak of perfection please!)
- 1/2 cup dates (pre-soaked in warm water)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 cup water (as needed for consistency)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon celtic sea salt (or less)
How to make it
- Throw all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Start blending on slow and then crank up the blending speed to high.
- Blend until puddingy and smooth!
- You might need to start and stop this a few times to get it to blend properly because the dates may require more blending to get consistency.
- If you have a good blender (AKA Vitamix or Blendtec) then you should be able to get this super smooth.
- You may need to add a tiny bit of extra water to facilitate blending.
- But if doing so only add TINY bits at a time!
- Try not to add extra water or it'll end up watering it down and changing the consistency.