Kicking Cranberry Relish
- Time 60 minutes
- Serves 16
- I package of fresh whole cranberries
- 1 6 oz package of dried cranberries
- 1 jar of red pepper jelly (Braswell)
- 3 ribs of celery chopped fine
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped fine
- 2 tbsp of minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup of chicken stock
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 3 long strips of orange peel
How to make it
- In a sauce pan coated with cooking spray, sweat the onion and celery slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook gently over low heat until fresh berries pop and all flavors meld.
- Great on turkey sandwiches and equally good on top of a block of cream cheese with tricuits.