Triple P Pizza
- Time <30 min
- Serves 2 large
- 2 large thin pizza crusts partially prebaked(assuming you want this crust crispy, which I suggest :)
- about 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- about 1/2 cup favorite pizza or pasta sauce
- about 1/2lb prosciutto, sliced thin
- 1lb fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
- 1 large red onion diced or sliced thin in half moons
- about a dozen peppadews, diced(you can sub roasted peppers here, if desired, but I recommend the peppadews if you can find them :)
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- about 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, or, better yet http://www.grouprecipes.com/123344/nothing-to-it---parmesan-pizza-topping.html
How to make it
- Combine pesto and tomato sauce.
- Spread onto each partially baked pizza crust
- Top with the thinly sliced mozzarella
- Top with onion, pineapple and peppedews
- Finally, add a generous layer of prosciutto and sprinkle with the Parmesan topping.
- Bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes just until everything is heated through and cheese has melted.
- *I baked one of these in a large cast iron skillet. SO crispy and good. :-)