Jetts Spinach Mushroom Sun Dried Tomato Pizza
- Prepared pizza crusts (or make your own)
- 3 Tablespoons prepared spaghetti sauce
- Fresh spinach
- Fresh mushrooms
- Sliced onions
- Artichoke hearts
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Feta cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place pizza crust on a pan.
- Top with the spaghetti sauce.
- Add desired toppings
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- ~Never give up and never stop ... just journey on to the mountaintop ~