No Bake Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) melted butter
- 1-1/2 Cups peanut butter
- 3-1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1-3/4 Cups finely chopped graham crackers
- 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips, melted
How to make it
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Press mixture into a 13" x 9" ungreased pan.
- Pour melted chocolate chips over the mixture and spread evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for approx. 20 min. or until the chocolate has hardened slightly, but not completely to allow for easier cutting.
- Cut into squares.
- Enjoy! :)