Rice Almost Like Taco Bell's, Only Better
- Time 15 min
- Serves 4 to 6
- I wanted some rice and I didn't have a lot of ingredients, so I came up with this........great and cheap!
- I would only add a little tomato sauce if I make this again and I know I will make it again.
- rice almost like Taco Bell's
- 2 cups wal-mart par boiled rice (very cheap)
- 1/2 package McCormick's taco seasoning
- dash of paprika
- 2 cups water
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp chopped chipotle (add more if you like hot rice)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp chicken bullion
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tblsp dehydrated, chopped onion
- 1 tblsp butter or margarine at end of cooking
How to make it
- Put rice in Rice cooker add all the other ingredients and just cook, till red light on cooker goes off, remove from heat and stir.