Turkey Cubes And Stuff
- 1 Cup of pre-cooked white meat turkey, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Cup frozen Asparagus, cut into pieces
- 1/2 Cup fresh Bean Sprouts
- 1 Small Bok Choy head, chopped
- 1 Cup Minute Ready to Serve Brown & Wild Rice
- (Don't know what I'm referring to? See pic. http://www.minuterice.com/Images/library/product_rts_bwr.png
- -Invaluable. I cannot stress enough how these and the 90 second Uncle Ben rice pouches have made my life so much easier!-
- 2 Tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried Tarragon, 1 Tbsp fresh
- 1 Tbsp Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Grapeseed oil for cooking
- 1 Tbsp of non-hydrogenated margarine for sauce texture
- Black pepper to taste
- A dash of white cooking wine if desired
- Any other veggies you want to add, like mushrooms, onions, water chestnuts, sugar snapeas, etc. Go crazy for yourself.
How to make it
- Turn the heat up and let the oil heat up in the wok or pan for a few minutes. Toss in the cubed turkey and veggies.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix them around for a few minutes until the vegetables wilt and the turkey browns a bit around the edges.
- Add the herbs and spices, margarine, lemon juice and then stir.
- If you have a few seconds, pop the rice in the microwave and try to time it so the rice is done around the same time as the other stuff.
- Serve both things together.
- You can totally take 10 minutes out of your day to try this dish. Do it, because you are busy and stressed out like me. This will make your tummy and soul happy. [=D