- 12 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Minced Green Onion
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 10 Cloves of fresh, minced Garlic
- 4 Teaspoons of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 lbs. of Medium to Large, de-veined, butterflied, Shrimp
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated Lemon Peel
- 4 Tablespoons of minced Parsley
- Cayenne Pepper
How to make it
- Melt butter in a wide 12" pan over medium heat.
- Stir in onion, oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt and heat until bubbly.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook, flipping occasionally until pink in approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon peel, parsley, and sprinkle with Cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Transfer to serving dish and have some bread handy for the extra sauce!