Summer Pesto Lasagna
- 1/2 cup pesto (at least)
- 1-2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2-3 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 oz mozzarella, shredded
- 2 cups spinach
- lasagna noodles
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spray 8x8x8" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil)
- Prepare 9 noodles according to package directions for al denti.
- Spread thin layer of pesto over noodles.
- Top with layer of zucchini, tomato, and mozzarella.
- Repeat layer: Noodles, pesto, zucchini, tomato, mozzarella
- Put last layer of noodles. Spread with a another layer of pesto. Top with Spinach. and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Till cheese melted and lasagna is bubbly.
- Remove foil, brown cheese under broiler for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set for 20 minutes. Cut and serve.