Spinach Vegetarian Lasagna
- 1 box of lasagna noodles (NOT the no-bake kind)
- 2 jars of alfredo sauce
- 1 16 ounce container of ricotta cheese
- 1 16 ounce bag of shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 box of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves mashed garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil lasagna noodles until they're just slightly underdone (they'll continue cooking in the oven.)
- Smear a light layer of alfredo sauce on bottom of lasagna pan (this will keep it from burning).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach with the alfredo sauce.
- In a second medium bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place down a layer of noodles into the pan.
- Add a layer of the spinach and alfredo mixture.
- Add a layer of the ricotta and egg mixture.
- Add a layer of the shredded mozzarella (just enough to cover everything, reserve a large handful for the top.).
- Repeat this process until all the mixtures are used.
- On the very top layer, sprinkle all the remaining mozzarella, then top with the grated parmesan.
- Bake until the cheese looks golden, but not burnt, 30-45 minutes, oven depending.
- Let set for a few moments before cutting and serving.