- Servings: 3 Serving Size: 4 tots • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
- Calories: 108 • Fat: 4.3 g • Protein: 6.8 g • Carb: 11.5 g • Fiber: 1.8 g • Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 262 mg (without salt)
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- ill each muffin section to the top, pushing down on the filling with your spoon so it's nice and compacted so they don't fall apart when you take them out of the tin.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until the tops are golden.
- Use a plastic knife or rubber spatula around the edges of each tot to remove them from the muffin tin. Enjoy!!
- And for even more zucchini ideas, check out this list of 35 zucchini recipes from around the web from Two Peas and Their Pod.