Roasted Carrots Salad
- 100g of fresh broad beans
- 5 Carrots
- 50g of Iceberg lettuce
- 50 of Cabbage
- 5 Field mushrooms
- a bit of Agar agar
- 1tsp Roasted sesame (white and black)
- 10 Macadamia nuts
- 1 tbsp of Soy sauce
How to make it
- Roast the carrots after a quick cooking in water and put the agar agar into cold water.
- Meanwhile, cut finely the iceberg, the sauerkraut, the mushrooms, and mix it in a large bowl, then add the fresh beans, and macadamia nuts.
- After a few minutes leave the carrots to cool and drain well the agar agar then combine the salad.
- Finally add roasted sesame and soy sauce.