Aero Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Time 20-30 mins
- Serves how big you cut the
- Aero chocolate (mint,orange or plain, your choice)
- digestive biscuits
- greaseproof paper
- measure your ingredients to suit your needs.
How to make it
- 1. Grease and line your tin with butter/oil and greaseproof papper
- 2. Break up your chocolate and place it a bowl. Then place your bowl over another bowl with boiling water in it.( you can also melt your chocolate in the microwave but it tends to burn more easily.)
- 3. While your chocolate is melting smash your biscuits into small chunks or crumbs.
- 4. Then fold in the biscuit into the fully mellted chocolate, pour into tin and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- 5. When set, slice into evenly cut squares. Place on a plate, serve up and enjoy.