Chicken Stuffed Shells
- - 4lbs of chicken thighs or 3lbs boneless, skinless breasts
- - 2 or 3 chicken bouillon cubes.
- - One lg can cream of chicken soup
- - chicken stock
- - Box of lg shells
- - 2 boxes of stove top
- - Small bag of shredded cheddar
How to make it
- 1. Mix the cream of chicken with about half the chicken stock in a bowl.
- 2. Boil chicken and flavor with bouillon cubes.
- 3. Shred chicken.
- 4. Make Stove Top according to directions.
- 5. Mix chicken in with stuffing. Add some bouillon broth to moisten.
- 6. Boil shells then stuff with chicken/stuffing mixture and place in baking dish.
- 7. Pour cream of chicken mixture overtook and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 8. Bake 350 for about 30 minutes